Friday, August 7, 2015

Saint Mary's Church - Kenton - live webcam & Shrines in Ohio

Saint Mary's Church - Kenton - live webcam:

http://www.stmaryskenton.org/index/live-church-webcam

An Act of 
Spiritual Communion

     'MY JESUSI believe that you are in the Blessed Sacrament.  I love you above all things, and I long for you in my soul.  Since I cannot now receive you sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart as though You have already come.  I embrace You and unite myself entirely to you; never permit me to be separated from You!'
(Enchiridion of Indulgences)
      "Make as many Spiritual Communions as possible, to supply for the many Sacramental Communions which are not made.  One every quarter of an hour is not enough.  Make them shorter, but more numerous."
(Our Lord to Sr. Benigna Consolata - d. 1916)
     "A spiritual communion acts on the soul as blowing does on a cinder - covered fire which was about to go out.  Whenever you feel your love of God growing cold, quickly make a spiritual communion."
(The Cure' of Ars)

Catholic Shrines in Ohio




No comments:

Post a Comment